LinkedIn Following | |||||
Gennadiy Shnaper posted a job: Electronics Engineer looking for a job opportunity in ISRAEL (6 years experience in NI Labview development) "Electronics Engineer looking for a job opportunity in ISRAEL (6 years experience in NI Labview development): * Labview Application development: ATE-DFT-GUI-HMI-Tools-Simulators, Automatic SQA development, etc. * R&D, HW Verification & Validation * Test/ATE Engineering (ICT, Test Fixtures ...) * Field Application Engineering (FAE), Component Engineering * Multidisciplinary integration/development & support ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I am creative, fast self learning person with good analytic skills and non-standard approach. Open minded, initiator, generative and management. Multidisciplinary and broad knowledge in Hardware & Software. Excellent interpersonal skills, Team Player. Search, monitoring, long-term relationships with vendors, suppliers and customers, good logistic skills. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I passed Psychotechnical Test at Yakov Ben Dor in 2010: http://www.bendorj.co.il/Page.asp?Id=89 http://www.hebpsy.net/showprofile.asp?id=1351 I'd be happy to provide more details." | |||||
| Don't want to get activity notifications: Change your following people settings » Learn more about following people's activity
|
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה